Restaurants in Bellagio Las Vegas: Dine Like a Roman Emperor
The Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas is one of the most popular hotels and casinos in the world, and it’s also home to a wide variety of restaurants. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite to eat or a leisurely dining experience, you’re sure to find something to your taste at the Bellagio Hotel.
Here is a list of the restaurants located in the Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas, along with their contact information, basic pricing, hours of operation, target audience, if they are family friendly, and anything that is particularly interesting:
|Restaurant||Contact||Pricing||Hours||Target Audience||Family Friendly||Notes|
|Lago by Julian Serrano||(702) 693-7111||$$$$||5pm-11pm||Businesspeople, couples, tourists||No||Upscale Italian cuisine|
|Prime Steakhouse||(702) 693-7223||$$$$||5:30pm-9:30pm||Businesspeople, couples, tourists||No||Upscale steakhouse|
|Noodles||(702) 693-7111||$$||11am-11pm||Families, couples, tourists||Yes||Asian cuisine|
|Michael Mina||(702) 693-7223||$$$$||5:30pm-9:30pm||Businesspeople, couples, tourists||No||Upscale seafood and New American cuisine|
|Mon Ami Gabi||(702) 693-7111||$$$||11am-11pm||Families, couples, tourists||Yes||French bistro cuisine|
|Cafe Bellagio||(702) 693-7111||$$||7am-11pm||Families, couples, tourists||Yes||Casual dining|
|Sadelle’s||(702) 693-7356||$$||6am-3pm||Families, couples, tourists||Yes||New York Jewish deli cuisine|
|The Buffet||(702) 693-8112||$$||8am-3pm||Families, couples, tourists||Yes||Buffet dining|
Target Audience for Bellagio Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, NV
The restaurants in the Bellagio Las Vegas cater to a wide variety of target audiences, including families, couples, tourists, and business people. Some restaurants, such as Mon Ami Gabi and Cafe Bellagio, are great for families with young children. Other restaurants, such as Lago by Julian Serrano and Prime Steakhouse, are more upscale and are better suited for adults.
Family Friendly Restaurants at the Bellagio Hotel
Most of the restaurants in the Bellagio Las Vegas are family friendly. However, there are a few restaurants, such as Lago by Julian Serrano and Prime Steakhouse, that are more upscale and may not be suitable for young children.
Things to Keep in Mind
When dining at one of the restaurants in the Bellagio Las Vegas, it is important to keep in mind the following:
- Some restaurants, such as Lago by Julian Serrano and Prime Steakhouse, require reservations.
- Most restaurants accept credit cards and major debit cards.
- Some restaurants may have a dress code.
- Many restaurants offer valet parking.
Additionally, here are some of the things that make the restaurants at the Bellagio Las Vegas so unique and special:
- Lago by Julian Serrano: This restaurant offers stunning views of the Bellagio Fountains and a menu of classic Italian dishes made with fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Prime Steakhouse: This restaurant is known for its dry-aged steaks and its extensive wine list.
- Noodles: This restaurant offers a variety of Asian noodle dishes, including ramen, pho, and pad thai.
- Michael Mina: This restaurant offers a tasting menu of modern seafood and New American dishes.
- Mon Ami Gabi: This French bistro offers a menu of classic dishes, such as steak
The Bellagio Las Vegas offers a wide variety of restaurants to choose from, whether you’re looking for a quick bite to eat or a leisurely dining experience. With so many options to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect restaurant to satisfy your cravings.